UWG Aerial Ministries Inc. can assist the outback community in a wide variety of areas. If you have an airstrip for a Cessna 172 to land, we would be delighted to come and help. Below are some of the services that we provide. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us and we will endeavour to find a volunteer in that field. Our services are free, however any donations (tax deductible) will be put towards resources, books and aircraft operating costs.
It is envisaged that at a later date there will be access to further educational support staff, (for example, mathematics coaching, primary teaching and workshops for drama theatre and crafts.) UWG is a support service to assist remote Australians in learning and maximising individual capacity to obtain full potential. All support staff are volunteers.
Resources that we provide for the family and children, create an opening towards the further goal of education and training. Disabilities and obstacles are hence identified and addressed.
Please contact us if you require any of our services, click here to fill out your details
- Developmental Stages from 0 to 16 years
- Stages of play from 1 to 12 years
- Why do children behave as they do?
- Promoting confidence towards learning
- Encouraging creativity and individuality
- Understanding shy children
- One to one assistance with reading, writing and curricula areas
- Assistance with approaching exams
- General encouragement and sensitivity to learning in all remote areas
- Assisting parents towards developing appropriate teaching practices
- Trained pilots
- Qualified teacher with 40 years experience
- Remote area teaching experience
- Early childhood teachers
- Early childhood consultants
- Mature age education, Pastors, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Physiotherapists, Engineers, Administrative, Nurses.
- Aboriginal learning
- Special needs
- English for vocational purposes
- Conflict resolution
- Inter-personal relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Teaching effectiveness
- Teaching and learning strategies
- Mature age learning
- Encouraging positive techniques to learning
- Music and movement (0-8 years)
- Understanding learning difficulties
- Understanding the areas of human development
- Aircraft engineers
- General engineers and computer consultants